Sunday 6 September 2009

That they may live......


Hyde Park , London . 11 am Sunday ,6th September, 2009
After months of preparation , I joined 17,000 women this morning in Hyde Park, London to run the 5 kilometres race to fundraise for various Charities. I ran to fundraise for Breakthrough Breast Cancer. I finished the race in 41 minutes and 28 seconds. The winner was 10,000 metres runner, Vivian Cheruiyot of Kenya . Her finishing time was 15.11 minutes.
Breakthrough Breast Cancer is the UK's leading charity committed to fighting breast cancer through well informed, well resourced and innovative research.They need supporters to help them achieve there vision of a future free from the fear of breast cancer.





Adidas 5 Kilometres Women's Challenge 2009

 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa


Thanks to all my Sponsors and to all those who have supported and encouraged me during the past months of preparation and training.
Special thanks to my running buddies and my Fitness Instructor , Jason Hasslock (slave driver!)
To the Adidas and Breakthrough Breast Cancer teams , kudos , for a job well done!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year !